Baby Caleb

Do you ever have a moment come by that just shocks you, the reality that time is going by faster than you realize? That has happened so many times since I have moved back to the tiny town of Cleveland. Just last year John called me and told me he and his wife were expecting and wanted to have announcement pictures done...that was one of the moments. BAM! I'm getting older. I say this because I grew up with John, I've literally known him since I was born, he was like a brother to me growing up, so for him to be expecting his first child was insanely exciting. Once I met Michelle, I just knew they were going to be stellar parents :) I was so happy to meet baby Caleb at their in-home session. Congratulations John & Michelle, Caleb is absolutely adorable!











Comments

Popular Posts