Long winded and a little inappropriate

I would be lying if I said that my Spring Workshop wasn't the most fun I've ever had teaching a workshop. When you get 8 mentees, 2 models and myself in the same room for 8 hours - coincidentally with the same type of humor you end up with lots of laughter and hilarious commentary. Just a few of our captions from the day will consist of 'chicken wing', 'thumb the seam', 'chin out', and 'take that off!' Not only was there fun little sayings throughout the day there was lots of information, oh yes, lots! I had bullet points galore and so many topics to tackle, one especially was how to pose adult sisters without them looking like a couple. We went over natural light, artificial light, marketing and editing as the main topics along with lots of tips on posing and other snippets of knowledge.  Let's just say my brain was thoroughly picked today, and I like it.  Not only was the day pretty much amazing as-is, but one of our models (the fabulous baker of Sweet Retreats) came bearing some insanely delicious cupcakes mind the drool.  If you weren't able to attend, here is a little peek into our day :) Maybe I'll see you at the next one!





Comments

Popular Posts