All for one

So, you want just one good (usable) picture of your kid. If you're a parent, you know how tough this can be, nay impossible at times! Photographers are tasked with doing just that, but with all of your family and everyone individually. Let me give you a peek into how it goes just about every time.
This is about 5 minutes worth of shooting a very animated little 4 year old (my little diva). All I asked was for a few moments of her incredibly busy day of board meetings and tea parties for one picture to replace the one I had hanging up of her.
Once the scene is set, instructions given it is time to start shooting and hoping she gives me just one normal smile...here's to hoping!


Comments

  1. Oo that's so cute girl. Good times can be exaggerated if you spend it with your family. I enjoy my family company, we go to picnic, parties, movies, eating popcorn and drinking coffee etc. That makes my day.

    Anyways, nice blog post.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Finn Felton
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's crazy funny. I love the nose scrunch smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts