Come! Learn and have fun

It's been a while since I (Morgan Kervin, in case you don't know me) have taught a workshop, I've been a bit busy with The Gold Hope Project (which is soaring beyond my dreams). Time has slowed down and opportunity has presented itself, by way of an amazing friend (Maggie Lueg) opening up a superbly swanky studio in downtown scenic Belton, Tx! Over the last year I have been asked to conduct a new workshop, one that was pretty all encompassing - so here it is! My Spring Workshop is meant to spring you forward in a fabulous way. We have lots of topics to cover and of course it will be fantastically fun! The workshop is limited to 10 attendees, the host and myself so that it can be maintained as an intimate environment and your questions can be answered. As it stands there will be two models and two sets up for the lighting portion, that will cover both natural indoor lighting and studio lighting (yes!). While I go over varying lighting conditions we will also discuss posing and how to make it work for nearly every client that comes your way. After all of that jam packed information we will break for lunch (hello, fabulous Mexican restaurant a few doors down). We can, of course, discuss more over chips and dip and get to know each other more. Then it's back to learning for editing (I will go over ACR, CS and PSE) and marketing. There will be plenty of time for Q&A and networking. So, come on, what are you waiting for?! Spots are limited and waiting for you.
If you have any questions about the Workshop, pop over an email to me and I will be happy to get things cleared up for you. Need a payment plan? I can totally work with you!
March 23, 2013
7 hours | 5 major topics | 2 models | 1 new way to spring your business forward
$250
 




Comments

Popular Posts