Free! Digital glitter background

There aren't many people that don't like glitter, I happen to LOVE glitter ♥  I love the whimsy, glitzy fabulousness of it - I am obsessed!

I needed an updated head shot for myself, and had just received an amazing necklace (check it out!) for my birthday from a wonderful friend (thank you Kara) so I thought "of course, there has to be glitter".  The updated head shot is for my organization, The Gold Hope Project.  I found the glitter to be a perfect use for this!

Do you need some glitter? Let the excitement begin, here is a free set of digital glitter drops for your head shot awesomeness.
There are three here, they vary slightly depending on what you need the amount of bokeh to be.

So here you go, enjoy!  Use them with layer masks (Google for more information) on using layer masks in PS and PSE.  Just please do not try to sell them, use them to your hearts content :) 

xoxo Morgan

Comments

  1. Thank you soooooo much!! Love it! Will be great for boudoir coming up too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts