Freebie: Template | Facebook profile image

Who doesn't love freebies :) I know I collect them even if I may not use them. I am trying to put out one freebie a week, even if it is something small and simple. So this week the freebie is a template for the long ever popular Facebook profile image. It is fully customizable - I will not answer questions on how to use them, please google clipping masks for instructions. I used paper from Sassy Designs as the backgrounds.
Download the two profile image templates here.







468x74px Affiliate Banner

Comments

  1. What a kind share, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for sharing Morgan, You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa (mzzmelissa)April 5, 2011 at 12:51 PM

    Thanks so much! I truly appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan! Thank you so much for the freebies! I stumbled upon them today, and am so thankful for what you've shared. I'm just starting out in photography and am a newbie to photoshop, so I can't wait to get to play and figure out how to use things. Thanks again :)
    Bethany Shirk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie! I am a newbie as well and this will look great on our facebook page (Mattson Photographers).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Morgan for sharing it with us ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! thank you so much for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Download no longer working for storyboard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts