Freebie: Action | Wowza


I love experimenting and part of that is finding a new workflow that I love. Right now I'm into really sunny hazy whimsical and bright bold and colorful. When I figure out just the right way of doing something new I stick to it for a while, and I recently sat down to make a new action - Wowza!
It adds a ton of color, pops it all, sharpens....pretty much everything you need :)
Works in PS and PSE 


Left image is SOOC (straight out of camera) the right has been edited with my Wowza action.


Want to know how it works?
Here are the step by step instructions of using Wowza to it's full potential.




Adjust the opacity of each layer to your own personal style. I also ran portraiture at the very end to polish off the image.

Comments

  1. Fantastic!!! Thanks SO much! I can't wait to play with these. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your action - that looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does this work in PSE?

    thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that's a WOWZA! I have been looking for an action that adds color, sharpness, and pop! I am going to download it right now and play with it.. Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I try to download, I get an error message...

    kari@midco.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much I cannot wait to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It worked for me today!!!! Yay!!! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this work for PSE 9?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for explaining this you are awesome :) <3 it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts