Action Set

My clarity action is the action I wrote to speed up my own post processing, it is all of the steps I take once I open my image in Photoshop. The ebovry action is my black & white action that is bright and light. Both actions are compatible in both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
You can purchase the set which includes both my clarity and ebovry actions.



Clarity

Ebovry



Installation instructions can be found here

If you are not automatically directed to the download, please email me at morgankphotography@gmail.com
This is a digital download, therefore refunds will not be given.


Clarity Instructions:
Details- use a soft white brush on the black layer mask to paint over the areas you want to define such as eyes, nose, mouth, eyebrows etc.
Brighten the eyes- use a soft white brush on the black layer mask to paint over the color of the eyes, use a black brush to clean up any mistakes.
Warm up- Use a soft white brush on the black layer mask to warm up the skin.
Gradient map- no changes needed
Light all over- this brightens your entire image, you can adjust the opacity as needed to add more or less light
Light/dark- this is like dodging and burning but non-destructive. Use a soft white brush to lighten and a soft black brush to darken. I prefer to also use a gaussian blur once I have lightened and darkened. Once you have painted and blurred adjust the opacity as needed.
Creamy skin- use a soft white brush on the black layer mask to soften and lighten the skin, adjust the opacity of the layer as needed.
Take out the red- use a soft white brush on the black layer mask to reduce the red on your image. adjust the opacity as needed, I usually bring it down to 10-15%
levels- adjust the opacity if necessary

Ebovry- no adjustments necessary

Comments

  1. These look awesome, I just bought them and can't wait to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone thinking about these, I just bought them and I am SO pleased with the clarity action. It's FANTASTIC! Thanks, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts