It's personal

Hi :)
I thought today would be as good a day as any to share a little insight into my personal life instead of business business business...and art.
So here it goes: I am Morgan
A daughter
A friend
A sister
A mother
A wife
A photographer
Yes it happened in that order.
I love to laugh and I laugh a little too loud, especially when I am happy...really happy.
I prefer to see emotion instead of smiles in my work and smiles instead of emotions in my personal life.
I'm not a fan of the outdoors, mainly because I can burn in 15 minutes and have to soak in milk and aloe for days.
I love to walk around as long as I have something to look at, and that could be something as interesting as the oddities around me.
I'm not a fan of darkness (unless we're talking about when I sleep). I love light and the airy feel it gives, almost like you could fly.
I love my children SOOOOO much, much more than they will ever be able to know, even though they will hate myself and my husband for their names.
Our son is Payton Bradie.
Can you guess where we got that from?
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady
Our daughter is Amelia Grace.
That we got from Amelia Earhart and Grace, a characteristic I hope she possesses.
My husband Brad and I have been together for a little over 6 years, with several ups downs and loop-de-loops just like any other couple, but we love each other and no matter how rough we fight when I look in his eyes or he touches my hand I turn to putty inside just melting away.

I hope you enjoyed learning a little about me and my personal world. I may share a little more often :)






Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing a little bit about YOU! I appreciat your tutorials and examples. You have helped me to improve my editing skills a great deal. If I may be so bold, I would like to add that you are a mentor too! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so awesome I LOVE YOUR SELFIES:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan, good for you for getting out there and chasing your dreams! I love that. Nice to meet you via I Heart Faces : ) Hope I get to see you again around! Good luck with your future workshops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts