Free: 5x5 template



Download the 5x5 image template for free here!

Comments

  1. I have the template loaded into my PSE 6, but I can't figure out how to load the pics into the squares... Help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your layers palette you will see each little square on it's own layer. Click on whichever square you want to have an image in.
    File>place and adjust the size of your image over the square.
    It will probably overlap.
    So you group it. I use Ctrl+G and it will pop into place.
    Do this with each image and each square :)

    If you still have trouble let me know and I will make a quick tutorial with screen shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great tool that I use is Coffeeshop's free Group it action....my life is now complete! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts