Free Stuff: Sky

Comments

  1. Very nice. Thanks for the great tutorial, I saw it first at PW, but you are now on my reader. I can't wait to try replacing sky in a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the tutorial and the skys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your photos and for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan- Thank you for the tutorial; it's a process I've wondered about and hadn't figured out on my own, now I can do it and I'm so grateful! And the sky pix are terrific, thanks for sharing them. You're very generous with your talent. I'm putting you on my blog feed. xxx Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I love this! Morgan I am in Temple.. let's get together!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Morgan! I have so much trouble understaning photo shop, i get frustrated and quit all the time. Your tutorials are great! You should make a book called PhotoShop for dummies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered your tutorial today! Looking forward to trying it on some of my pictures where the sky is blown out! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I was struggling with a lackluster sky yesterday, so I am thrilled to have run into your tutorial at The CoffeeShop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts