Fairytales and glitter

Spending time with my little girl is amazing!  I have a little best friend that loves me like non-other ♥
She is so full of energy and always has something to say.  Whenever we are just hanging out we make faces, silly noises and come up with fun new stories...and laugh.  I love her.  I could never imagine life without her.


Taking time to photograph your own children is one of the most important things you can do as a parent, even more than that GET IN THE PICTURE with your babies - they won't be that way for long.


Comments

  1. So true. I have very few professional photos of my kids. And none of them with me in them. I really should be ashamed that I'm pushing other people to capture memories and I'm not doing it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be ashamed - Just do it already :)
    There is never a better time than right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts