Klontz {Family} | Killeen family photographer

I absolutely ♥ ♥ ♥ referrals, they are the BEST compliments someone can give me...or any type of artist for that matter. It means they truly love what you have done for them and want their friends to experience it too. This seriously adorable family was referred by one of my favorite clients, and I am so happy to have met them. I warn you though: Serious Cuteness Overload!
It was so great to meet your family Momma {S} all of your kiddos were a pleasure to work with...yes ALL of them :) I have lots more adorable images to get through to put your gallery together but I hope you enjoy this sneak preview while you wait!



Comments

  1. Morgan!!!! I am so impressed! LOVE the pictures ESPECIALLY the one of my girl! You captured her true beauty! Did I already say how much I LOVE the pictures? :-)

    Thank you soooo much!

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some beautiful and handsome children. What great pics!!!
    Oma Klontz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really cute pics. Love every one of them. Oma Klontz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts