Adjusting the white balance using levels

It can happen!
You have everything set...and then you take THE perfect shot and it has a horrendous white balance :|
No fear, you can fix it. 

So on this I had a perfect white balance in camera BUT for this tutorial I made it horrible and fixed it.

This little trick will save some serious sanity time :)

Open your bad white balance image that you love ♥ and make a levels adjustment layer. Get out your gray dropper...and for the trick, the corners of the eyes are a great spot to get your gray.
I click on the various spots until I get that perfect color I like.


Photographer: Morgan Kervin
Edit by: Morgan Kervin
Model: Amelia
Bow: Petette

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness! My life is literally forever changed by this post. Thank you, Morgan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never would of thought to use the eyes. awesome!! thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great trick! I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip, but that face on your little one has to be the cutest thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tip, now I've got to go try it out! Thanks so MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts