Basic Photoshop: Know your tools

So you look at photoshop every day and you may not know what all of those tools do. Here is a basic breakdown of your tools in my weekly segment Basic Photoshop. Once a week I will cover one or more tools and show examples of how to use them to enhance your images.

I want this to be an interactive experience for all. I will ask a question each week.

This weeks question:
What is your favorite photoshop tool?

My favorite tool is the patch tool :)



Having trouble view the image?                  Ctrl +                     to make it larger

Comments

  1. I agree! I had a trial of photoshop for 30 days, but now am back to elements 7, which doesn't have patch tool. I'll soon be upgrading to CS5 so I'll have it again. And, for some actions that aren't available for elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAYERS! love them:)

    Thanks for sharing some of you tips. It is always helpful to hear how others edit their images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having lots of fun with "Content Aware"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your tips! I'm just learning Photoshop, so it's very helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts